An entertainment fee of $10 per person will be added to your bill.
Welcome to The House of Jazz (Maison du Jazz) in Laval! Our Montreal location has been a landmark of entertainment, cuisine, and history. Built by French Montrealer Georges Durst, House of Jazz has been a home to Canada’s finest Jazz musicians since 1981. Now we invite you to take a tour of the House of Jazz in Laval and discover the many facets of this entertainment haven.
We hope to see and serve you soon at the House of Jazz in Laval!
Kitchen closes: Wed-Thur: 11pm, Fri-Sat: midnight, Sun: 11pm
Contemporary/Modern, Steakhouse, Cajun, Smokehouse
Call us for more info about our Private Monte Carlo - Business Class section which includes:
- VIP access to the best seats in the house to see the live shows
- VIP access to our lounge (25 people)
- VIP access to our private room "Bijou"
- Reserved locker for your bottles of wine
- Service by the bottle
- Choice of special menus including mixed platters, caviar, foie gras, terrine, delicatessen (charcuterie) and more.
Capacity: 120 + 30 (Bar)
Dinner Dance, Extensive Wine List, Fine Dining, Good for Groups, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lounge, New Year's Menus, Parking Available, Private Room, Reservations Recommended, Resto-Bar, Terrace/Patio, Theme/Unique Experience, Wide Beer Selection, Wine Bar